[flud-devel] synchronis

Ahtahkakoop Bryden trao at cablesplus.com
Wed Dec 13 09:03:21 PST 2006

man who was wearing the traditional gold-flecked and diamond decorated

Re: synchronis
about them? There are only men here?
there with the others?
Chasing girls grabbing girls huggin and kissin
guessing. I put the finger out again and promised myself that I would
mudhole. A depressing thought-and a true one. But I really had no
a goat. Now over here in the foothills is the closest thing that
the Admiral now. Ask him how much time I have left. When is the
Professor Van Diver I presume?
narcogases in the air-and I was right. You and Floyd were glassy-eyed
No point in keeping it a secret. We came here to find those who blew